As a Licensed Psychotherapist, I can help you to:
- Identify and bring awareness to unskillful behaviors and thoughts.
- Learn mindful tools to relate to these behaviors and thoughts more wisely.
- Learn skillful strategies to navigate relationships and situations more effectively.
- Gain insights into your self image, identity, sexual, and spiritual concerns.
- Alleviate the anxiety and stress that interfere with your daily life.
- Acquire skills to meet depression and lack of motivation in more effective ways.
- Face past disappointments and trauma head-on- and move on.
- Address work and social stress – and develop effective coping techniques.
- Limit your screen time and be more present in your real life.
- Create new meaning and values that guide your decision making.
Working together to heal, connect with others, and rediscover your authentic self.
Click the flyer thumbnail to view the full flyer
Check out B.A.M.! A new workshop I’ve created designed to wake us up to more conscious living. This workshop is available to your students, your staff, or any other group who might benefit. Let me know if you’d like to set it up.
Articles of Mine Recently Published:
Recently, I’ve taken on the challenge of writing about mental health, using my own experiences and challenges as the foundation of my work. I’m happy to say that these well-known online health and wellness journals, Elephant Journal and Hey Sigmund were impressed enough with my writings to publish them. Please check them out below:
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist